Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blue Penguins

It's getting warm out again, so I had to make my farewell to winter. It happened to come in the form of cute, happy penguins. 


Start off with a base coat to protect your nails.


Next, paint each nail a solid blue.


Now we will be focusing only on the thumbs.
First, paint little white semicircles at the base of both nails.


Then take a toothpick or use the actual brush if you're coordinated enough to paint the two black eyes on each nail.


Take another toothpick and use it to dab on the penguin's nose and feet with orange polish.


Once the nails are dry, cover all of them with a protective top coat.


And here's the finished product. Use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to get rid of any nail polish on the skin.


I hope you enjoyed making these cool little critters!
Catch ya later! 
-Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!