Saturday, August 17, 2013

Born Pretty Store Review: Cone Spike Studs

Hello nail polish addicts! If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you might have seen that I did a video review for the Born Pretty Store a couple days ago. Silly me forgot to write a blog post then so all of you wonderful followers on here would hear about it, so although it's a bit late, I hope you enjoy!

In summary:
A few weeks ago, Cynthia from bornprettystore.com contacted me about reviewing a product from her website. Since I LOVE sharing fun, new stuff with you guys, of course I said yes! The items I chose were these 3 by 3.5mm Cone Spike Studs. I've always been curious about 3D nail art and I haven't really had a chance to do much of it, which is why I chose these! I also wanted something fun and unusual that would get the attention of everyone around me, and, well... I think spikes on your nails tends to do that. I don't want to repeat myself too much, so to see all of my opinions you can watch my video HERE.  Since this wouldn't be a very good post without some pictures, here are some photos of my fancy spiked nails! 

(And before I forget, the polishes I used were China Glaze Pelican Gray and Sephora by OPI IM Beauty. IM Beauty is actually yellow, but over the gray it appeared slightly green. You can see what it looks like over white here.)





Annnd I think that's all for now! I'd really like to get back onto a more organized posting schedule, so in the next few weeks I'll be doing my best to figure out how often I'd like to post a month, and stick with that number. Let me in the comments if you'd love to see more video reviews and maybe some tutorials, or if you prefer the post format. As usual, thanks for reading!


(Oh, yeah - don't forget that you can use the code PDPW10 for 10% off your purchase at the Born Pretty Store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!