Sunday, October 6, 2013

Classy Stripes

Sorry about the kind of lame title for this post, but I seriously had no idea what to call this one. There are only so many different titles you can have for striped nails. But anywayyy, yeah, striped nails! I was going for something a bit more easy and simple this week, which is why I went with these. I don't have a complete tutorial, like usual, since these were so simple, but I'll still go through what my process was below. 


All I did for these was paint my nails black, add a layer of tan polish over that (leaving a thin strip of the black at the bottom of each nail), and then use a black striper to create the stripes. The black polish is Sally Hansen - Black Heart and the tan is Maybelline - Sandstorm.





Hope you all enjoyed this short little post! And since it's finally October, you know what that means... time to start the Halloween nails! I'll have a very appropriate post for the Halloween theme next week, and it may or may not have anything to do with the return of The Walking Dead next Sunday. ;) See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!