Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa Hats

Eek, it's been so long since I last posted anything! It feels good to be back, though.

Anyway, since it's almost Christmas, I had to do a fun little design to celebrate the holiday. What better design to do than Santa Hats?


What's more simple and recognizable for Christmas than a Santa hat? These only took me about ten minutes to do, but (I hope!) they still have a festive spirit.


The red is Sinful Colors - No Text Red, and the white is China Glaze - Snow.


If anyone else wants to try these, all I did was lay down a base coat, paint on a triangle with my red, and use a dotting tool to add the white accent. Two coats of HK Girl later, it was a shiny finished manicure!


I'm hoping to be back with one more holiday manicure before Christmas (I'm thinking snowmen... or maybe Christmas lights?) so I'll see you all then, but to anyone going away for the week to distant lands without WiFi, travel safely, and enjoy your holiday!

Bonus picture: Abraham wearing a Santa hat (because what could be cuter than this!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!