Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NOTD: Newspaper Nails

Ello there! So wow. It's been over a week since I last posted. I have a few tough weeks coming up but after that, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good I will make an effort to post more than once a week. Woot! Onto the post!

So yeah, no tutorial again. I've really been in the mood for re-doing some stuff I did months ago for the sake of nostalgia (and to see how much I've improved). Today I did some newspaper nails, as remembered from this extremely old tutorial I did over a year ago. But I figured it was a little boring on its own, so I added some accents in red (Using OPI Cajun Shrimp, of course. What else? Hehe!)

Time for the pictures!




 Sadly I forgot to take pictures right away, so these are a little scratched up. Nothing too bad though! So for the polishes, let's see: I used China Glaze White on White for the background and OPI Cajun Shrimp for the red. I've used that polish so many times I really think I should go ahead and do a real swatch of it eventually. Maybe I'll get to that soon... hmm...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! As usual, if you liked the post make sure to follow here, on Facebook, and Twitter to see when I make a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!