Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nail Art Challenge Day Three: Glitter-Loaded Nails

Hey, nail polish peeps! It's day three of the Nail Art challenge, which can only mean one thing.. glitter-loaded nails! 


Hooray for glitter! I actually had trouble with this one just because I couldn't decide what to do. There are so many options when it comes to glitter! I finally settled on a new color of mine, Toucan Touch This by KBShimmer. And I couldn't JUST use one polish, now could I? So I added some toucans on the accent nails. I'm not totally satisfied with how they turned out, but for my first time, I'd say they're not too bad. And onto the pictures!



Close-up


Close-up of the toucan

Bottle shot

Photo with my sign

There you have it! So again, my unused color for this design was Toucan Touch This. The other polishes I used were:
Base coat - I tried using a glue base coat! I'll let you guys know how it worked out for me!
Black: Sally Hansen - Black Heart
White: Sally Hansen - Hard to Get
Green: Essie - Navigate Her
Orange: Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed
Brown: China Glaze - Foie Gras

I think that's it for this post! If you want to see more, make sure to follow here, 'like' on Facebook, and follow on Twitter! don't forget to head on over to Erica's Nails and More and follow her, too! 



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I was kind of nervous about how they turned out, so I'm really glad someone likes them. :)

      Delete
  2. Your toucans are so cute!! And that polish is so neat! So different from anything else I have seen :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erica :) And isn't it so different? I love it because I know I'll never find a polish even remotely similar!

      Delete
  3. Love the colours in this, and the toucans are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so cute! The polish color you used is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I really like the color, too. I'll never have any clothes to match it with, but, ahh well. Lol

      Delete

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!